MENU

Slide

beauty review: Falsies & the best falsies glue

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Everyone is always asking me where do i buy my falsies
and what sort of designs do i usually get?

I always go for the natural hair type, they may be more expensive
but totally beats those plastic-ky looking falsies!


picnikfile_lEYqK5

I like the shorter on the inner corners and gradually longer on the outer type of falsies like the one on top that i recently bought from Far East Plaza, Level 4.


picnikfile_8QNa4m

Best falsies glue i've tried! Much better than the falsies glue like
Ardell or Duo - in my opinion.



Apply a layer of the glue, leave to dry for around 30 seconds - 1 minute,
application is easy breezy!

Here's my falsies application tutorial that i did awhile ago:
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com/2010/10/advertorial-falsies-millys.html




PS: Sorry i forgot to mention where i got them!
There's a falsies shop at Far East Plaza, Level 4 when you go up from the escalator from Chippy's British take away, you will be able to see the falsies shop. (:





Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: